This week in Your Parents Basement, we are saving America by invading other countries, seemingly! From 1985, we’re playing Rush’n Attack by Konami for the Arcade and NES.
You can manually download this week’s shootin’ podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the title theme from the game.
- 27:30 – Emails! We hear from some star-crossed lovers, and the man of the previous half-hour.
- 43:45 – We love to help people, so… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 50:30 – Snifferoo. What are we playing next week? Who knows!
- According to Price Charting, Rush’n Attack is pretty affordable nowadays, as long as you just want the cart. It runs $7 for the game only, to $25 for the cart, manual and box. New, boxed copies go for $200.
- As mentioned on the podcast, the sequel looks… less than impressive.
- Hey, it’s Dabney Coleman on The Tonight Show!