This week in Your Parents Basement, we are hunting down creatures with our explosive bow and arrow! From 1997, we’re playing Turok: Dinosaur Hunter by Iguana Entertainment and published by Acclaim for the Nintendo 64. We’re joined by friend of the show Dale!
You can manually download this week’s interdimensional podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which is the title theme from Turok.
- 39:30 – We find out who thought this game was the… Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 43:15 – Comments, concerns and questions, from two listeners this week!
- 48:30 – Emails! How are the kids?
- 1:03:30 – We can’t let an opportunity go by without helpin’ some people. It’s… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:09:30 – Snifferoo. We’re playing a game based on a movie that totally didn’t steal everything from The Hobbit.
- According to Price Charting, most of the Turok games are quite affordable! Except for a rare variant of Rage Wars, everything is between $5 and $20 for Turok.
- Dale has a website! Check out Dale Is Great here!