This week in Your Parents Basement, we are playing an awful licensed game with an Olympic mascot! From 1995, we’re playing Izzy’s Quest for the Olympic Rings by Alexandria and published by U.S. Gold (a British company) for the SNES and Genesis.
You can manually download this week’s anti-glory podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the title theme from the game.
- 34:00 – Emails! We hear from some lovebirds this week.
- 52:30 – A sweet boy tries to stop us, but we persist onward with Ask The Sweet Boys!
- 1:01:30 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re playing one of the classic launch games – literally! – for the SNES!
- According to Price Charting, Izzy’s Quest tends to be pretty cheap for the SNES and Genesis, with the loose cart going for $4.50 to $6.