This week in Your Parents Basement, we are turning aside the Soviet threat, or, working as double agents! From 1996, we’re playing Command and Conquer: Red Alert by Westwood Studios and published by Electronic Arts for the PC. We’re joined by our special friend, DTR!
You can manually download this week’s ore silo-focused podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the DEATH MARCH theme from the game!
- 35:00 – It’s a sometimes-feature! Comments, Concerns and Questions.
- 42:15 – Emails! Someone just wants to say HI.
- 50:00 – Ask the sweet boys about allllll of your problems.
- 57:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re huntin’ them dinosaurs really well!
- As mentioned on the show, Red Alert is now officially freeware! And it’s well-supported by fans. You can easily download a self-installer for it, as well as other games in the series and Dune 2000, here.