Monday, October 1, 2012

At The Commercials: Super Aggressive Chips and Poker



Guys, if you've seen this commercial, I bet you had the same thought I did - Wow, I'm glad a company has finally tapped into my desire to have a sweet girlfriend who is turned into an aggressive-looking bag by some potato chips!

Because if I know one thing, it is that guys always like the rougher, more ragged looking woman more than the clean-cut one. You know, like Lohan after cocaine, or Spears after the crew cut and kids.

Why would we want a sweet-looking girl in a simple blue top when we could have a ragged-looking skank in a black leather jacket and sunglasses? I'm glad they were able to get Randal Kleiser, the director of Grease, for this commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails