Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy freakin' New Year!

I didn't do a normal entry today, because if Christmas was any indication, nobody would be around to read it anyway. So instead, just take this placeholder entry as an indication that, no, I haven't forgotten about you. Hopefully, you had a great end to 2009, and here is hoping that your 2010 is just as great!

I'll have the typical "what I did last year" post up later today, Friday. And, in case you forgot or didn't realize - Almost all of my posts are scheduled, so I'm not actually posting this at midnight. Sorry to disappoint! I'm either out, or working, or nursing a sore tummy in my bed. ugh.

The cartoon comes from this nifty little site, which I am now following, because it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails