Saturday, January 30, 2010

Working and stuff.

Unfortunately for you folks, I have to type an article today about a basketball game I covered, so I don't really have anything prepared for this space. Hey, it's the weekend - You should be out and about and doing stuff anyway, not reading my blog!

I might write something later tonight, but I doubt it. If you're looking for a decent restaurant in South County though, I do recommend Rhody Joe's, a.k.a. the former Chelo's in South Kingstown / Wakefield / Narragansett. Good burgers, and some very, very big mugs of beer. In fact, I believe I will go take a nap right now, and I feel old typing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails