Friday, March 11, 2016

At The Commercials: The Oregon Duck




 This is how I feel whenever I have to work, and it’s a gorgeous day outside like today. Siggghhh.

Also, by the way – While the rest of the quality at that network has slid into the abyss, thanks to far too many shows with one fuckwad shouting at the top of his lungs at another, the “This is Sportscenter” commercials remain on point. I’ve written before about how awesome they are, although ESPN does seem to yank them off YouTube frequently. The best one remains the “Y2K” commercial, and Charley Steiner at the end saying, “Follow me! Follow me to freedom!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails