This week in Your Parents Basement, we are putting our enemies in the Perfect-Plex, the spike slam, and the Million Dollar Dream before dropping the leg on them! From 1991, we’re playing WWF WrestleFest by Technos Japan for the arcade.
You can manually download this week’s slam-tastic podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – The intro, from one of the most famous wrasslers! Plus, special guest Dale! WOOOOOO!
- 50:00 – We check the ole email bag!
- 1:15:00 – As we say our goodbyes for this episode, a bit of a musical interlude and kind words from Hulk Hogan.
- 1:18:00 – The snifferoo from next week’s game! It has tentacles, but is not pornography.
- There is one console of WWF WrestleFest available on Amazon, refurbished, and it costs about $2,500. That doesn’t include roughly $500 to ship it. Circuit boards for the game are available for about $80, if you know how to install them and what not.