This week in Your Parents Basement, we are BAD enough dudes to rescue the president! From 1988, we’re playing Bad Dudes vs. DragonNinja by Data East for the Arcade and NES.
You can manually download this week’s quarterwhoring podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the patriotic title theme.
- 31:00 – It’s another esteemed edition of Todd Brisket’s Video Game Theater!
- 40:30 – Emails! Pets are very important.
- 57:30 – Snifferoo. WHO YOU GONNA CALL???
- According to Price Charting, Bad Dudes for the NES is pretty cheap, at $6.05 for the loose cart. The box and manual costs about $24.50.
- Know Your Meme has a page on being a Bad Enough Dude.
- Defunct Games has a neat collection of what reviewers said about Bad Dudes when it came out.