This week in Your Parents Basement, we are clickety clacking our way past the most disgusting evils of the 1990s! From 1996, we’re playing Diablo by Blizzard for the PC.
You can manually download this week’s hellfire podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the excellent title theme from the game. You can find the full version here, since it builds up to a heck of a sound.
- 30:30 – Nobody has any problems with Diablo! Or not laughing at jokes.
- 37:00 – Emails! Four emails sent to two sweet baby boys, while someone else’s box remains empty.
- 54:00 – In Ask the Sweet Boys this week, important questions about self-worth and body image.
- 1:00:30 – Snifferoo. Somehow, we’re playing our second game starring Michael Jordan! If you’re keeping track at home, that’s Jordan 2, Sonic 0.
- 1:02:50 – A little Stinger for all of the fans of the SBBs, MST3K style.
- Diablo is pretty affordable nowadays, as it’s usually bundled with the second installment and their expansion packs in $15 to $30 physical media packages. However, it can be a bit tough to find, since Blizzard doesn’t support it. Diablo 2 is $9.99 for a digital download from the Blizzard website, with the expansion pack another $9.99.
- The Diablo expansion, Hellfire, is actually pretty pricy to obtain legally. A new copy on Amazon is going for $103, and used copies are $46.