This week in Your Parents Basement, we are trying our best to collect 100 stars and juggle three items at all times! Because we’re friggin’ eggs! From 1991, we’re playing The Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy by Codemasters and the Oliver Twins for the NES.
You can manually download this week’s eggtastic podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features one of the 60-second musical loops from the game. They’re actually not bad the first few times, but then, you hear them another 500 times.
- 36:30 – Emails! Who won best podcast this year?
- 50:00 – It’s a new year, but we’re still helping people with… Ask The Sweet Boys.
- 58:00 – Snifferoo. Kick, punch, it’s all in the mind!
- According to Price Charting, The Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy isn’t too pricey, at only $11 for the loose cart. However, it’s $80 if you want the box and manual, which as we mention on the show, is like a god damn novel.
- We mention a “Let’s Play” by the Oliver Twins on the show, and you can access it here.