This week in Your Parents Basement, we are rapping! From 1997, we’re playing PaRappa the Rapper by NanaOn-Sha for the Playstation.
You can manually download this week’s hip-hoppin’ podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro! This week’s episode has strong language, and also, songs about using the bathroom.
- 29:30 – It’s the return of a sometimes popular segment! Comments Concerns and Questions! (And they’re all from Pippenz this week!)
- 37:50 – Emails! Could we possibly have a love reconnection?
- 52:45 – Ask the Sweet Boys. Helping people in 2017.
- 57:45 – Snifferoo. Hey, the music for next week’s game isn’t that memorable! Yikes!
- According to Price Charting, PaRappa is surprisingly valuable! It’s around $45 for the disc only, since it doesn’t really come with a manual. Having the insert does up the value by a buck or two, though.