This week in Your Parents Basement, we are punching our way to peace! From 1989 and 1991, we’re the arcade and Super Nintendo versions of Final Fight by Capcom.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the character select screen from the arcade version, and the awesome laughing of a bad guy.
- 37:00 – Emails! We hear from an important diplomat, and others.
- 53:45 – Ask the sweet boys! Got kicked in the balls extremely hard two hours ago?
- 58:45 – Snifferoo. A special guest returns to the show next week for a super cool NES game!
- According to Price Charting, pretty much all of the Final Fight games are worth money. They range from $14 for the loose cart of the original, to $172 for the NES spinoff.