Sunday, April 11, 2010

At The Commercials: ohmygod Sienna parents, please die in a fire!

I don't even feel like trying to encode the video into this post, so if you don't know what I'm talking about when I refer to the Sienna parents, click here. I think Toyota is trying to parody yuppie couples, but instead, they have somehow managed to create the most annoying yuppie couple of all-time that makes me want to throw my remote through my television and cut off my ears every time it comes on to my television.

I guess the irony of the commercial is lost on me, since the Sienna looks like any other cheesy minivan to me. Toyota, how is your product really any better than others on the roads? I have no clue, since I'm too distracted by the horrid, annoying couple prattling on in your commercials, to the point where I'd like to see them set on fire! Your minivan looks like an eclair with wheels.

p.s. Hey kids in the commercial, you're cute. I wouldn't burn you in a fire. But I am hoping that you are not the actual spawn of these two actors, because if so, you could be in for a lot of "fun" times growing up.

1 comment:

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails