This week in Your Parents Basement, we are staring at the ass of a marsupial! From 1996, we’re playing Crash Bandicoot by Naughty Dog for the Playstation.
You can manually download this week’s blocky pixels podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the Down Undah theme from the game.
- 33:30 – Emails! Why can’t we be “fun” and “goofy” like the Nerdist boys?
- 43:00 – We have two Asks in Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 49:30 – We are training like hell for next week’s game!
- According to Price Charting, the original Crash games have held their value well. The first one goes for $25 for just the game, and $32 if you have the manual. Almost all of the games are at least $12 if you have the manual and box.
- The world of Crash erotica is very disturbing, so click this link with caution. The same warning goes if you run any character from Crash in Google Images.
- Kotaku has covered the Crash Bandicoot remaster, here!