This week in Your Parents Basement, we are putting on masks to gain super powers! From 1992, we’re playing Kid Chameleon by Sega for the Genesis.
You can manually download this week’s mediocre podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which is the opening theme from the game.
- 33:00 – Emails! An old friend writes in, along with a foul-mouthed one, and one asking Huell something special.
- 51:00 – It’s everyone’s favorite segment, even more so than the show itself! Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 56:00 – Snifferoo. It’s a star-studded show about the entertainment industry!
- According to Price Charting, Kid Chameleon is reasonably priced at $12.30 for the loose cart, or $20 for the box and cart. It’s also available on a bunch of Sega collections and individually, for $5 to $10.
- Mark Cerny worked on Kid Chameleon, Sonic 2 and a bunch other games.
- There is a Growing Pains video game, but unfortunately, it’s not based on the 1980s sitcom.