Monday, February 22, 2010

Buy My Crap - Littlest Pet Shop Beach Friends

So, I occasionally review video games. I had thought I sold this one months ago, but the guy / gal who won the auction never paid me, which is a problem. To clarify things, I have never even played this game - I got sent a pair to review, but the reviews were later pulled, but we were told we could keep the games. So, whatever! If you think you might be interested, or have some little siblings that might be, feel free to do as the title says and buy my crap. Surprisingly, it has gotten really good reviews on Amazon and Google. And to clarify, this is a game for the Nintendo DS.

If you want to buy my copy, my eBay auction is here. And as usual, if someone from here does buy it, I don't mind throwing in some other cheap-o game I have.

4 comments:

  1. With a rousing title such as that, how have you NOT taken at least a few days off work to stay home and beat that game?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I know, right? I was actually shocked at how well the game was reviewed, since the other game I got sent with it really, really stunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabel is OBSESSED with the littlest pet shop toys. she has over a hundred of them. I know this because we counted out 100 last week so she could bring them into school for the 100th day of school. All the kids have to bring in 100 of something in her class.
    So we counted out 100 & I'm guessing there was probably about 50 more. Mind you these things cost like $10 a piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Danielle, Isabel must be like the most popular girl at school! Awww, that all sounds so cute... make her parents buy my copy of the game for $25,000!

    ReplyDelete

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails