Thursday, February 25, 2010

News - Thursday, February 25, 2010


Wow, it's been a while since I've done a regular news post! Time to break that trend with some wonderfully awesome news right... now.

- According to some site called Pop Eater, the goal of myself and many others is complete, as a pickle now has more fans than Nickelback. Woohoo! The odd thing is that like the creator of that group, I don't actually mind the band that much, except that they are way overplayed.

But more importantly, let's talk pickles, and I don't mean in a sexual way. As the top picture implies, I am quite the fan of Vlasic pickles. They have a nice snap and taste to them, and I also like the deli stackers they have. And, you totally can't beat the variety of their products, between the classic kosher dill, bread and butter, and Tabasco varieties.

- I sometimes wish I still wrote headlines for entertainment sections, like when I was in college, because there is a wealth of material this week. First example: Ole Miss students and random Internet sploozers are pushing for Admiral Ackbar to be their new mascot. Apparently, the group has gotten popular enough on Facebook for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution to do an actual article on them. Hopefully, this whole movement isn't a trap for the empire to conquer the South.

- And finally... Boner is still missing :(

The picture of the Vlasic stork is from here.

2 comments:

  1. haha Danielle, I don't mind them! Like, some of their songs are horrible, but some of their older stuff is cheesy but OK. Sadly though, my favorite song of their's is that Internet meme that just laid one on top of the other.

    ReplyDelete

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails