Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pickin' Pigskin: Week 9 Tally

My tummy hurts right now. So, I'm going light on the analysis today. As usual, this week's record comes first, with the overall in parentheses:

Steve: 6-7 (63-65, 3rd place)
Kristin: 3-10 (65-63, 2nd place)
Bob: 1-12 (67-61, 1st place)

Shockingly, I won this week! Woohoo! Unfortunately, despite Bob's collapse this week, I only went from nine games back to four games back, only picking up five games in the process. Bollocks... My fantasy team also lost this week, and by a scant five points. Double bollocks!

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Naked Gun. "A blimp blew up over the Super Bowl..." "Goodyear?" "No, it was the worst year ever..."

    ReplyDelete

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails