Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I have a party to run off to, and I've had a comically bad day that I might write about for tomorrow. But anyway, for now, here are my NFL picks; I will post Bob's and Kristin's later, when I get them.

Saints over Cowboys
Jets over Falcons
Philly over San Fran
Houston over Rams
Pats over Bills
Ravens over Bears
Tenn over Dolphins
KC over Browns
Cards over Lions
Denver over Raiders
Chargers over Bengals
GB over Pitt
Seattle over TB
Minny over Panthers
Giants over Skins

2 comments:

  1. trickery! I thought by the title it WOULDN'T be about sports. then i was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I'm sorry about that, Danielle. I am pretty sneaky like that, though.

    ReplyDelete

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails