Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pickin' Pigskin with Kristin: Week 14, Part 2


All of the below is written by Kristin.

Sorry, I'm getting tired of picks.

INDIANAPOLIS over Denver (7)

Kristin: Indianapolis

The past two weeks I have not picked Indy in hopes of this influencing the outcome of the games in my favor. However, it has not worked at all, so not only is Indy winning I am also getting my pick wrong. Here is where I draw the line, I'm sick of losing while Indy wins. Maybe I can reverse jinx them into finally losing now they I pick them.

MINNESOTA over Cincinnati (7)

Kristin: Minnesota

I just feel like the Vikings are unstoppable, I know that's not reality - it's just how I feel.

NY Jets over TAMPA BAY (3)

Kristin: NY Jets

I really don't think the Jets are so bad to only be favored by 3 against Tampa. On an unrelated note, I am looking at the Google Ads along the side of my screen, and they feature: dental floss picks, hot stock alerts and buy stocks for $4.

KANSAS CITY over Buffalo (PICK)

Kristin: Kansas City

Last week I picked all home teams in the pick games, and I am pretty sure that it worked (didn't really watch the games last week so I'm not sure), so I'm going to stick with that strategy.

Green Bay over CHICAGO (3)

Kristin: Green Bay

I still don't think the Bears have their act together.

New Orleans over ATLANTA (10)

Kristin: New Orleans

I can't believe the Skins almost beat them last week! Granted, when I turned on the TV with like 6 minutes left they promptly lost the game (which they would have won without going into OT if they could just make a 30-yard field goal). Anyway, Atlanta can't match the Saints offense, and they can't match the Skins defense so I think they are out of luck.

BALTIMORE over Detroit (13)

Kristin: Baltimore

Baltimore is at home, and the Lions haven't been covering the spread lately.

JACKSONVILLE over Miami (3)

Kristin: Miami

Really? Miami beat us last week, and they are not favored?

NEW ENGLAND over Carolina (13.5)

Kristin: New England

I'm not sure if Tom Brady will play the whole game or even start - Okay, I'm pretty sure he will start. He has played and won a playoff game with a 103 degree fever, so what, a broken rib or finger is nothing. So basically, we win the game, but maybe not beat the spread - but as I have the whole season, I'm taking New England anyway. Oh, and P.S. O Line, I know you have some injuries and that there is no run game, but I don't want to hear that as an excuse - PROTECT YOUR MAN. No credit card TV commercials for you this season.

HOUSTON over Seattle (6)

Kristin: Houston

Houston is at home, and Seattle is boring.

TENNESSEE over St. Louis (13)

Kristin: St. Louis

Tennessee, I still think you are lame-o.

Washington over OAKLAND (1)

Kristin: Washington

Go Skins!

DALLAS over San Diego (3)

Kristin: San Diego

Important home game = Dallas not showing up.

NY GIANTS over Philadelphia (1)

Kristin: Philadelphia

I hate Philly less - also the Giants have been pathetic this season.

Arizona over SAN FRANCISCO (3.5)

Kristin: San Fran

Why not?

The tired kitty picture is from this blog. The hot stocks photo is from here.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, okay - It's scheduled for 7 p.m., 30 minutes from now! You BETTER heart it like crazy, Danielle Membrino!!!

    ReplyDelete

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails