Saturday, December 26, 2009

Odd dream

Last night I had a dream that I was having an affair with my old boss' wife. That part isn't so odd; I mean, I'm a boy, and it wasn't anything super explicit. The odd part was that I have met my old boss' wife in real life, and it wasn't the same lady as in the dream. If I'm going to go through the trouble of having a weird dream about my boss from years ago, you would think my dream-addled mind would at least have the common decency to give my boss his correct wife. We were also going to rendez-vous in Delaware for some reason, and I really dislike Delaware. I don't like its audacity of charging a toll right at the border just to drive through the crummy state.

I generally don't put much stock in dream analysis, just because you get weird, random combinations of people, places and things, like I just described. I was just sharing because I didn't have anything better to post tonight, it being the holidays and all. Merry after Christmas Day!

Now, to brave the stores / go out with friends... We'll see how this turns out.

Rollover minutes lady, who looked kind of like my ex-boss' new wife, is from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails