Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pickin' Pigskin: Week 1 Tally

So, uh, it was kind of a weekend to forget from a picking perspective for me. With an assist from Andy Hanson, who did all of the games up until Monday night:

Andy: 10-6
Bob: 10-6
Kristin: 9-7
Steve: 5-11

I have no real excuse for my performance. Listen, I'm a bit embarrassed for myself, and this shows why I stink at picking against a point spread. Luckily, this is the first time I've ever done it for everything, so I really have nowhere to go by up next week. This experience does confirm my suspicion that I should never, ever gamble on anything; I'm glad there is nothing at stake with these picks except for bragging rights.

Anyway, that's all. I will apologize for the lack of a "real" entry tonight, since this is kind of short, but I've been going almost non-stop since 7 a.m. today and didn't get much of a chance to write. I should have something a bit longer tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails