Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pickin' Pigskin - Contestants wanted!

Wow - The NFL season has totally snuck up on me! It starts tomorrow! As I did last year, I will be picking games against the spread with my college buddy Bob, and his wife Kristin.

However! I've decided that in order to spice things up some more, it would be cool to have two more participants. It would be nice to have one person who's completely ignorant of football, and another who does like and follow the sport. If you're interested, please leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail at sgre6768@gmail.com. If I get more than two people interested, that's cool too.

You'd be responsible for picking about 15 games each week and writing a short or two paragraph, either about your picks or something random. (Bob and I usually talk about geek stuff.) It's a good way to get your name out there if you have a blog, or just like to be funny and what not. Also, the winner will get a trophy.

4 comments:

  1. Wait? It starts tomorrow? Why hasn't no one told me this before now? I don't even know who's been doing well in the Pre-season. I'm so BEHIND this year.

    But you seriously don't want me writing anything about football. I'm, what's the word?

    Oh yeah. I get really bad anger management issues and I tend to rant... a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Christina - haha, That actually makes you the PERFECT contestant! C'mon, you know you want to :) Shoot me an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need someone who follows things to, I could probably be persuaded to do it while ostensibly doing homework.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Matt - You're in! Congrats! (And I'm actually responding to your FB mail as we speak.) Shoot me an e-mail with your picks, if you want to pick them blind of the lines. If not, then I'll probably forward the lines to you tomorrow morning, when Bob gets to them. I'll send you the portion I've done so far so you have a little something to respond to.

    ReplyDelete

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails