Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Beeeeeeppppp.....

This is just a test pattern post. Sorry! It signifies that I am still alive, and it barely qualifies as an entry, I know. But I've had a ton of night-time assignments this past week, and I don't think I'll be able to write a proper entry for tonight, Wednesday. So, you will instead have to deal with this funny looking test pattern, which I actually find kind of groovy.

Other entries for this week: Pickin' Pigskin, a belated look at the upcoming / in-progress playoff series, the statistical rundown of September's blog hits, and possibly something about commercials. You can never tell what will draw my ire in any given week, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails