Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pickin' Pigskin: Week 7 Tally

It was a good week for Kristin and I when it came to picking football games, but a great week for Bob Hanson, with overall record and place in parentheses:

Bob: 10-2 (61-41, 1st)
Kristin: 7-5 (59-43, 2nd)
Steve: 7-5 (52-50, 3rd)

So, I'm still lagging badly behind the Hansons. But Bob vaulted into first place on the strength of his week, as he picked three games better than Kristin. The only game I'm proud of picking was the Bengals over the Bears, which they completed sheared and tamed on Sunday.

At least my fantasy team continues to roll. After the Saints' Colston and Shockey went absolutely insane in the afternoon game, my 33 point lead shrunk to -1 as the Giants game started, since my opponent got 10 points for the Giants defense. Thankfully though, the Cardinals beat the crap out of their defense, and the Giants player on my roster - Steve Smith - outperformed Ahmad Bradshaw, 6-3. My team finished with a 106-94 win, and we're now 6-1 and in a tie for first place. woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails