Sunday, October 4, 2009

Buy My Crap!

This post is a little light, but hey, you got plenty of content yesterday and Friday to sort through, so whatever! I might as well pimp the game I'm selling on eBay, which would be Guitar Hero 5. You can see the listing for it here. It doesn't come with the instruments, or the Van Halen game coming out soon.

You will also be glad to know that you don't have to worry about Courtney Love coming to your house and assaulting you for Kurt Cobain on vocals for inappropriate songs. That's because in my rock band, Election Fraud, he is on the drums. He was on bass before, but then I got Johnny Cash, so I moved Kurt to drums. Shirley Manson is my singer, and we all know how much more talented she is than the former frontman for Nirvana.

The image of Johnny Cash is taken from IGN here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails