Sunday, October 25, 2009

Buy My Crap - CentSports.com

Although this isn't really something you can "buy" from me, I have been using CentSports.com lately. It is a kind of weird idea - They give you $0.10 to gamble with, which you can then use to pick games on their site. You can cash out when you hit $20, so it's not an immediate thing, but it's fun to screw around with.

If you want to try it out, use this link here, and then I get 5 percent of each win you make. Hopefully, you will become a degenerate gambler, and a winning one, and then I'll get rich by osmosis. I have no problem living off of your success, much like Paris Hilton.

For a short bio of Jimmy the Greek, and where the above picture game from, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails