Friday, October 16, 2009

Buy My Crap - Spyborgs

In an effort to sell more of my crap, my latest eBay auction is for Spyborgs, a Wii "bash everything in sight" game. I actually didn't care a ton for it, giving it a 6.8 over at Blast, but hey, maybe you REALLY like this type of game! I promise, I won't judge you... that badly...

To sweeten the pot a bit, if anyone from here buys it, I will autograph your instruction manual. If that STILL isn't enough of an incentive - as if! - you can have a throw-in game from my PS2 library. Don't expect anything super cool; we're talking like an old version of NCAA hoops or Crazy Taxi. But hey, it's better than nothing.

Note: I realize this is a lame post, but as usual, I'm running behind on the massive, super awesome undertaking that is the Weekly Football Picks column. It'll be up a little bit later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails