Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hey, Who Wants To Be More Famous-er?

So, as part of work, we're going to start having blogs on my site, here, along with that cute picture of my sister's cat that I'm now taking care of.

If you're interested, shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment. Basically, you'd just have to copy-paste your existing Blogger posts over to Patch, which is pretty simple. As long as you're writing about general topics - parenting, fashion, movies, video games, etc. - I can probably feature your writing on my site.

Anyway. I promise, I haven't forgotten about this thing! I just keep getting busy with vitally important things, like playing Rock Band 3 and Dragon Quest IX.

4 comments:

  1. If you are playing those things, are you at least "WINNING!"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it's funny. Just earlier I was going through my blog roll and wondering if you'd abandoned blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A chance to become more famous-er? Wow, sign me up! I'm always looking for new and legitimate ways to increase readership. Please let me know if my blog content is acceptable. You know what a snarky and opinionated blogger I am. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Aaron - Absolutely! Then again, neither one is really that demanding in terms of difficulty.

    @ TS - I know :/ I go through fits and starts when it comes to blogging. I'm going to start giving it another shot.

    @ The Empress - Cool! Although as a warning, I forgot to mention that you'd need to use your real first name and a headshot. If you're still interested though, send me an e-mail! stephen.greenwell@patch.com

    ReplyDelete

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails