Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Buy My Crap: One decent Wii game, and a bunch of old Gamecube, Xbox stuff

Look at this majestic cart!
As I am sometimes wont to do, I am selling a bunch of stuff that I’ve acquired from yard sales and other places over the past year or so. You can check out my eBay page here, and all of the items via the link in the upper right hand corner.

As usual, I’ve also provided humorous / overly realistic item descriptions in an attempt to move some of the stickier items. Such as, “Super Mario Bros. – Free bubble wrap!” and “Winter Games – Cart only! It stinks!” Both them items now have bids, so imma be $2.25 richer once they sell. I have gotten two questions about this Gamecube copy of Sims 2 Pets, with one guy very concerned about whether it would still work because it was a gift for his daughter. I had to resist the urge to respond, “It would probably be a good gift to signify to her that you don’t love her enough, since you’re purchasing a used, $0.99 decade-old Gamecube game for her.”

Anyway! If you’re interested in anything, just bid, although if it’s after the auctions are over and the items haven’t sold, I’d probably just be willing to send it to you as long as you pay for the shipping. (A couple bucks, since the vast majority are just discs, no boxes or manuals.)

p.s. The one decent game is New Super Mario Bros. for the Wii. Although Super Mario Bros. 2 is also decent, because it’s an NES cart, you basically need a fake NES system to actually play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails