Monday, June 1, 2009

Kinda, sorta professional - Monday, June 1, 2009

Just so that I can keep track of it, and to allow my readers to share in my vanity, here are some of the things I've done the past couple months:

May 27 - Review - Puzzle Kingdoms for the Wii (3.0) - Blast Magazine
May 22 - Opinion - What will happen at E3? - Blast Magazine
May 12 - Review - The Dark Spire for the DS (6.5) - Blast Magazine
April 14 - Review - Moshi Monsters for the PC (9.5) - Gamezebo
Feb. 16 - Review - MapleStory for the PC (6.0) - Gamezebo

Later this week, I'll have another Gamezebo piece done; I have no real clue why it has taken me so long to churn it out. Yes, I said churn - it needs to come back in usage outside of in connection to butter. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails