Wednesday, January 13, 2010

As The Conan Turns



Just a short entry today, as I've been busy most of the day, and I'm going out tonight. Following the continuing Conan saga, above, see the awesome monologue that Jimmy Leno did on his show. Leno is so predictable that I think just about anyone can do his monologue, and Kimmel did nail the beats.

In other news, Entertainment Weekly interviews the artist behind the "I'm With Coco" art movement. Also, Conan apparently doesn't have specific time slot language in his Tonight Show contract, meaning he would 1) have to agree that the previous years of the show set a precedent for it being on at 11:30 or 2) just leave all the money on the table.

2 comments:

  1. I saw most of Kimmel last night, and that just goes to show you how out of touch Jay Leno is with comedy. All his bits are tired, his show is tired, and he should be gone from television.

    I'm with Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ian, yeah, I absolutely agree. I'm hoping that Leno takes the classy way out and just agrees to go to another network or to retire, but if he's gone this far, I'm afraid we might be stuck with him.

    ReplyDelete

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails