Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pickin' Pigskin with Kristin: Week 17

These picks and the writing were submitted by Mrs. Robert Hanson at the time noted at the bottom of the entry.

Getting it in right under the wire, here are my revised picks with the new spreads.

Indy over Buffalo - They may not play starters and they may not win, but I still think they don't lose by eight.

New Orleans over Carolina - Same here, plus you just can't lose 3 in a row going into the playoffs.

Jacksonville over Cleveland.

Philly over Dallas - Dallas winning an important game in Jan, please.

Detroit over Chicago - I say that Chicago caps a season of embarrassment with this mess.

New England over Texas - GO PATS!

Pittsburgh over Miami - The Steelers want it bad and Miami seems bored.

Giants over Minnesota - Haha! Take that old man!

Cinci over Jets - The Jets still suck even if Cinci doesn't play starters.

San Fran over St. Louis - Side note: We are watching the Scientology episode of South Park right now, it makes me embarrassed that I thought Tom Cruise was really cute in Far and Away, a DVD which I totally own, shhhh!

Atlanta over Tampa Bay - bla

Green Bay over Arizona - mmm I had a delish bagel this morning with chicken salad and melted cheese.

Denver over K City - So there is a new show on VH1 about rich bitches living in Aspen, Colorado. I can't wait to watch it at the gym

Baltimore over Oakland - Baltimore needs this win right?

Washington over San Diego - woot, GO SKINS!

Tennessee over Seattle - Last chance Tennessee, don't make me hate you!

I've been reading my favorite comic, Pearls Before Swine, a lot more lately, so I thought I'd include the funny cartoon at the top. You can check out the LiveJournal community feed (daily postings) here, and the author's official blog is here. And the chick cartoon is from this wonderful comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails