Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dear ESPN, guys think Rihanna sucks.

I have no idea why, but every one of ESPN's bumper songs (the short bursts they play for highlight reels and before commercial breaks) seems to be Rihanna now. I don't have any idea why they play Rihanna, because no guy I know actually listens to Rihanna, except when we're watching ESPN.

This phenomenon was first noticed by the folks at Illiterate Blog. They then list 10 songs they hate, here and here, and I'm pretty sure ALL of them are used as ESPN bumper songs.

Rihanna sucks, ESPN. I'm sorry her ex-boyfriend beat her up, but that doesn't mean I want her on my television screen. Like, ever. Can't you just go back to pretending to be cool and playing Modest Mouse and other things? Please, for the sake of the children!

The picture at the top comes from this site - Warning! LOTS of images and loading needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails