Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yet more delays! And screw snow.

I was going to post another running diary of LOST tonight, but alas, the basketball game I was at ran a bit late, and I'm still here at work doing some odds and ends. As a result, I will probably post my feelings on tonight's episode of LOST sometime late Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning.

Instead, let me say that snow effing sucks. I used to like it a lot more when I was a kid, and when snow days were a good thing - You know, basically up until I graduated college. However, now that I am an adult with a reporting job, snow is the worst thing ever.

On a practical level, if I'm scheduled to work a day, and it snows, I still have to go in and do things. But in a "worst case" scenario like tomorrow, I am the reporter "on call" for tomorrow morning. This means that any snow-related story, of which there will probably be several, will have to be done by me. I'm confident I can do it, but still, I always have a short moment of panic when it comes to things like this.

Tomorrow, Rhode Island is getting projected as being hit with 6 to 12 inches of snow. Joy. I'm just praying that I won't get buried or stuck at my newspaper building, because I quite enjoy my bed.

You can buy the hoodie from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails