Friday, November 13, 2009

Absolutely Insane Video - Tennessee Football Robbery

[Left] Lane Kiffin does get to get home to Layla every night, so I'm not going to feel too sorry for him.

You know, if for some reason Dustin Pedroia or Mark Bellhorn robbed me at gunpoint, I'd like to think that I wouldn't still be fans of them.

Not so much for Corey Zickefoose, a fan of the University of Tennessee football team that was robbed at gunpoint by two players. Click here for ridiculous video with Corey. If you want to read more, here is the latest ESPN story I could find on it.

Anyway, I apologize for the short entry, but I've been busy with work most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails