Monday, November 16, 2009

Pickin' Pigskin with Kristin: Week 10, Part 2

Because I'm feeling bad about posting these so late, and because I haven't thought of my own entry for tonight, here are Kristin's football picks for the week. She did get these in before games started on Sunday, just so everyone knows. Also, I don't care what anyone says, I find Kristin Cavallari hot.
Atlanta over CAROLINA (1.5)

Kristin: Atlanta

Atlanta is the faster, more put together team.

MIAMI over Tampa Bay (10)

Kristin: Miami

I wonder if this game will get a lot of Florida on Florida hype. I would guess not so much because they are more into college ball. I think that Miami comes on strong, because despite looking tired and bored at the end of last weeks game, they really are a good team.

MINNESOTA over Detroit (16.5)

Kristin: Minnesota

I'm sick of picking the Lions as an underdog team. Also, it's time for a blow out Vikings game, and this surely could be it.

NEW YORK JETS over Jacksonville (7)

Kristin: Jets

I'm taking the Jets at home, but I would love to see this be an upset.

TENNESSEE over Buffalo (7)

Kristin: Buffalo

Tennessee isn't strong enough to go up by 7, even at home.

PITTSBURGH over Cincinnati (7)

Kristin: Cincinnati

Cinci won in a freak last minute play when these two teams met earlier in the season, while I wouldn't expect such a photo finish again - I do think that this game will also be closer than 7.

New Orleans over ST. LOUIS (14)

Kristin: New Orleans

Go Saints.

OAKLAND over Kansas City (2)

Kristin: Kansas City

Oakland can't be trusted to win, even at home.

ARIZONA over Seattle (9)

Kristin: Seattle

Seattle is highly inconsistent, but I don't like Arizona.

Denver over WASHINGTON (3.5)

Kristin: Denver

What??? 3.5??? Is someone smoking something, is someone hurt? Why is this spread so small???

SAN DIEGO over Philadelphia (1.5)

Kristin: Philadephlia

Philly is on a roll, and I want to see San Diego fans cry.

Dallas over GREEN BAY (3)

Kristin: Dallas

Apparently Dallas has gotten its act back together. Let's see if that's true.

Baltimore over CLEVELAND (10.5)

Kristin: Baltimore

Baltimore - still better than a bad team.

INDIANAPOLIS over New England (3)

Kristin: New England

Go Pats GO! The first true test of a healed T. Brady. Let's hope he passes with flying colors.

The Kristin Cav photo is from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails