Saturday, August 1, 2009

Scheduling

So, what time would people prefer to see this blog updated? I recently found out that I can schedule posts for public consumption at certain times, which is great in terms of helping me get organized. For example, I'm currently typing this on Saturday morning, and I already have the iTunes post queued up to go Sunday morning.

I realize that my readership might prefer seeing posts at a certain time. They're currently set to post at 9 a.m. EST, I believe. (It might be PST; I haven't been home to personally monitor it.) This is really early, so there is something for people there to start their workday with, or to distract themselves from work with. I also like getting the comments in my e-mail while I'm at work, so that I can properly ponder a good response.

However, I don't mind queuing them up for a later time, if people would prefer that. I know #1 commenter and former Tag Team participant Danielle Membrino normally comments at night, so 5 p.m. or 8 p.m. EST can also be accomplished.

How say you?

p.s. Also on the plus side, I finally found a place at the driving range where there is wireless internet available. So, I can update the blog and Twitter from time to time here, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails