Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A stunningly great slideshow - Jay Mohr, Christopher Walken and tails



It goes without saying that Christopher Walken is awesome. Incredibly awesome. Jay Mohr, of course, considerably less so. However, he does do a great Walken, and this short 3:32 routine about his discussion with Walken on the set of Suicide Kings about his dog and tails is one of my favorite stand-up bits. And to boot, the above is a nice little slideshow.

So really, enjoy this today, Tuesday, and REALLY ponder the question - Would you rather have a tail or the gift of flight?

(Note: I choose the gift of flight. Sorry Chris. Please accept this funny picture from here as my penance.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Christopher Walken looks really freakish in that first picture. Zombie-tastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I know - I wish YouTube let you pick a different image to use as a "cover" for embedded clips, like Hulu does. But it is definitely one of my favorite stand-up clips.

    ReplyDelete

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails