Saturday, March 6, 2010

Who's on first? What's on second? Queued up material.

So, you have no doubt noticed the abundance of television reviews on the blog lately. This shouldn't be an irregularity – I've been substitute teaching more lately, which in turn gives me more time to write about the television, movies, radio and podcasts I've been enjoying lately.

However, as a result, I have quite the backlog of shows and episodes I need to get to. Since I'm always so sweet and receptive to my audience, feel free to advocate and pontificate on any of these shows in the meantime, since they are in my “to cover” or “will cover” list:

The Ricky Gervais Show
LOST
Community
The Office
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
The Soup
Loveline
Parks and Recreation
The Marriage Ref
Parenthood
Archer
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

The picture of Lauren Graham (who is looking super foxy) is from this site. The queue is from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be too much of an ass, unless completely necessary. You are subject to tyrannical moderation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails